Customized Legal Approaches, Backed by Decades of Experience
Upon completing her degree at Marquette University Law School, Alexandra Don (Ali) started her career working at law firms in the downtown Milwaukee area, focusing on transactional real estate and business law. Since her transition to Antonopoulos Legal Group in Waukesha County, Alexandra has continued to grow her main areas of practice: real estate transactions, real estate lending and finance, real estate development and business law.
Alexandra is proud to be an active member of the greater Milwaukee community. Through her real estate and business law practice, she aims to contribute to the supportive, welcoming, and flourishing community she has experienced since beginning her professional career in the region. Alexandra takes pride in guiding her clients through transactions of all sizes and asset classes, working hand in hand with industry partners. She strives to ensure that her clients are fully informed. She assists her clients in a wide variety of commercial and residential real estate clients in all facets of the real estate industry, including purchasing, selling, leasing and development.
Additionally, she guides her clients on the business side of matters, evaluating the selection and structure of entities, drafting the relevant governing documents, and advising owners on the best course of action as their businesses grow.
While at Marquette Law, she was involved in numerous organizations, such as the Client Skills Board, the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, and the Association for Women in Law. Alexandra was invited to compete in the Jenkins Honors Moot Court Competition and the National Moot Court Competition. Additionally, she was accepted into a summer study abroad program in London, England, where she earned a Certificate in Global Arbitration Law and Practice. Additionally, during her time at Marquette Law, Alexandra earned several honors, including the CALI Award in Commercial Real Estate, focusing on Sports Venues, Arbitration, and Contract Negotiation focusing on representing Professional Athletes and Coaches, and was inducted into the Pro Bono Society for her 50+ hours of volunteer service.
Alexandra was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, before moving to Milwaukee to attend Marquette Law. Prior to entering law school, Alexandra completed her undergraduate studies at Santa Clara University, receiving her bachelor of science in economics and political science. While at Santa Clara, Alexandra was a member of the Division I water polo team and the Kappa Alpha Theta International fraternity for women. She also took advantage of the opportunity to study abroad in Madrid, Spain, for a semester.
When she is not assisting her clients, she enjoys traveling, spending time with her loved ones, and snuggling her Bernedoodle, who is named Moose on the couch. She enjoys attending country concerts and Wisconsin sporting events.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctorate
- Major: Dispute Resolution & Global Arbitration Law and Practice
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin NextGen Class of 2019, Member
- Milwaukee Athletic Club, Member and Chair of MAC Women
- Associates in Commercial Real Estate Alumni Network (ACRE), President
- Marquette Real Estate Alumni Network (REALM), Member
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP), General & Committee Member
- Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Woman (WCREW), General and Committee Member
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW), General and Committee Member
- Real Estate Exchange (REEX) Summer Program, Advisory Board Member, 2021
- Business and Commercial Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law