Legal Counsel for Mergers and Acquisitions Throughout Southeastern Wisconsin
Growing a business often naturally results in expanding interactions with other businesses. Developing alliances, in turn, lead to proposals to acquire or merge with other legal entities. A successful joint venture may trigger a plan to merge two organizations. Owners understand the magnitude of this type of idea. Getting legal counsel early in the game can be as vital to success as the financial and strategic considerations.
At Antonopoulos Leonhard Group LLC in Waukesha, we advise small to large businesses in a full array of legal matters, including mergers and acquisitions. Founded in 2013, our law firm has a strong reputation among the business community in southeastern Wisconsin, including Brookfield, Waukesha and the surrounding communities. We are business law attorneys with a keen interest in helping you evaluate and pursue changes such as mergers and acquisitions.
Attorneys Who Will Guide the Way for Your Business
Even as you are pondering a merger or acquisition for your company, your day-to-day operations continue to demand your full attention. Let us take a load off your shoulders by walking you through a checklist of points about your merger or acquisition to ponder such as the following:
- The price: No matter whether the company you represent is looking to buy or sell another company, a fair business valuation is critical. You deserve to know what the business that you may buy or sell is truly worth.
- Timing: When is the most advantageous time to buy or sell the business that you have in mind for a merger or acquisition? Our business law attorneys can help you determine the optimal sequence of events.
- Financing: Will you turn to private investors or seek financing for the purchase through a traditional bank? Our lawyers can help you put a plan together that protects your bottom line.
- Transition issues: Are there pending lawsuits that may be affected by the proposed merger or acquisition? Will the purchasing entity have to comply with environmental regulations in the process? What about human resources concerns? If employees will experience changes in benefits, seniority or other aspects of their jobs to which they are accustomed, this area must not be overlooked.
- Restructuring: If each company has a president, what will the new leadership arrangement look like? How will talent be rechanneled most productively?
In all areas of consideration such as those listed above, our lawyers will help you determine whether the proposed merger or acquisition is likely to be beneficial and enable you to achieve whatever goals you have in mind.
Contact Our Business Merger Lawyers
Prevent trouble, tie up loose ends and prepare to make an advantageous change if you decide to move forward with your merger or acquisition plans.